Charles River Associates - Great place to learn, good work life balance | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to learn, good work life balance"

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Charles River Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great colleagues and welcoming environment

Cons

Work flow can be inconsistent

Charles River Associates2019-11-08
  1. "Good company, friendly working environment and goal-driven colleagues."

Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Charles River Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interesting case work, gain analytical insights as well as data analysis skills here. A lot of research tools are available. There are leadership as well as technical training programs for the benefit of personal growth. Enjoyed the work environment since colleagues are always friendly and willing to help.

Cons

There could be late hours but it's typical to this industry.

Continue reading
    Charles River Associates2020-02-04
  2. "Awesome place to work, this job is everything I was looking for coming out of college in every single aspect."

Current Employee - Analyst (Cyber) in Boston, MA

I have been working at Charles River Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interview and hiring process was extremely thorough and transparent throughout its entirety. Colleen, Talent Acquisition Specialist who recruited, and guided me through the interview process provided me with one of the best interview experiences out of the many interviews I did looking for my first job. She was clear an concise with each phase of the interviewing process, and always made sure to check in with me as I progressed from the initial phone screening, all the way up until I received my offer. As a candidate, she affirmed that CRA was interested in what I could bring to the table as a potential hire, which made the process mutually beneficial for both myself, and CRA. I was able to ask questions as many questions as I could think of, which helped me feel as though I had buying power in making sure the opportunity was a correct fit for all parties involved. Overall, the hiring process, and my first three months at CRA has been nothing short of amazing. I truly feel honored to be a part of such an awesome team.

Cons

Although it fits my work style well, the project work is fast-paced, and requires you to juggle many projects as once. This may be a con for someone interested in a more relaxed, binary work flow.

Charles River Associates2020-01-29

Discover more reviews about Charles River Associates.