"Only if you want to be an adviser"

2.0

I have been working at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers full-time

Pros

85% of the staff are really good to work with. Its a good place to cut your teeth in the industry

Cons

Prefer people who say yes rather than having an opinion. Salary is below average.

Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers Response

July 4, 2019Marketing Executive

We are a great place to not only to cut your teeth, but to forge a successful career within financial services. We also want people to challenge us and have an opinion as it's the only way we will get even better at what we do.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Business Quality Adviser in Manchester, England

I have been working at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked here for 7 years now and it has genuinely flown, a good sign when working full time. The company really cares and supports its employees. The Senior Management & Executives are approachable and take a keen interest in every employee. Hard work is rewarded and the company is generous with its benefits, with little touches like your birthday off etc.

Cons

None that I have seen !!

2. "My time at CDV"

5.0
    Current Employee - Private Client Support Administrator in Manchester, England

I have been working at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people at CDV are some of the best I have ever worked with. From the admin and processing staff to IT, HR, Management and all the way up to Senior Management and the Exec. When times are tough (and those who know me understand that I've had a few of those since starting here) everyone pulls together. I feel as though I am looked after like I am part of a big family. That is what Chase de Vere is, one big family. The love and support that my colleagues have shown during my time here has been nothing short of heartwarming. I could not have got through some of the adversities that I have faced without them. If i can give advice to anyone that is considering a career with CDV then I would say one thing "Do it, you won't regret it".

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of one.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers.