"Administrative assistant nt"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in London, England

I have been working at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really good place to work and great team

Cons

Nothing bad to say, overall really good there

Continue reading

Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers Response

May 27, 2020Marketing Executive

This is really positive to hear. Your feedback really helps us in creating our #oneteam culture whilst ensuring our clients are always put first. If you have any suggestions in the future that will improve your experience at Chase de Vere, please do share these ideas with your manager.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Quality Adviser in Manchester, England

I have been working at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked here for 7 years now and it has genuinely flown, a good sign when working full time. The company really cares and supports its employees. The Senior Management & Executives are approachable and take a keen interest in every employee. Hard work is rewarded and the company is generous with its benefits, with little touches like your birthday off etc.

Cons

None that I have seen !!

2. "My time at CDV"

Current Employee - Private Client Support Administrator in Manchester, England

Pros

The people at CDV are some of the best I have ever worked with. From the admin and processing staff to IT, HR, Management and all the way up to Senior Management and the Exec. When times are tough (and those who know me understand that I've had a few of those since starting here) everyone pulls together. I feel as though I am looked after like I am part of a big family. That is what Chase de Vere is, one big family. The love and support that my colleagues have shown during my time here has been nothing short of heartwarming. I could not have got through some of the adversities that I have faced without them. If i can give advice to anyone that is considering a career with CDV then I would say one thing "Do it, you won't regret it".

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of one.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers.