Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An amazing company to work for

Aug 2, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Bright and friendly teammates. It's a pleasure to work alongside my co-workers; - Flexible working hours; - Great for learning and progressing your career. Lots of support from within and outside the teams. Flexibility in choosing one's path; - Variety of interesting projects. Awesome challenges and meaningful problems to solve; - High standard of engineering and best practices applied. Using a modern tech stack and keeping projects neat, organised, and efficient; - Fair, transparent and excellent remuneration package; - Awesome equipment, sensinble staff policies & meaningful benefits.

Cons

- Fast-paced, meaning it's sometimes a chaotic and an unpredictable journey. However, that seems inevitable in a progressive and rapidly expanding scale-up. Also, it's worth noting that this has been improving steadily and going in the right direction.

Continue reading
    13 people found this review helpful

Checkout.com Response

Hey, Thank you for this glowing review, and for highlighting the amazing people we have at Checkout.com. Thanks, The People Team

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Switching to Fintech

Mar 29, 2022 - Senior Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing place to work, team spirited organization, not a regular bank.

Cons

Because most of the areas are developing and need to be built, there are many people to contact.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Checkout.com Response

Dear colleague, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful to see you're enjoying your time and noticing the team spirit and great culture we have here at Checkout.com! As we are going through a period of tremendous growth we appreciate the hard work of each and every one of our people. We will take your comment on board and feed it back to the relevant team. Thanks, The People Team.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

No equity

May 16, 2022 - Commercial
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has some marquee customers and lots of opportunity.

Cons

The company generally does not give out equity and so the team is mediocre and there is a lot of turnover.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Checkout.com.