1. COVID-19

"They’re fab"

Current Freelancer - Sales Associate in London, England

I have been working at Chimera Recruitment for less than a year

Pros

Lovely office staff, really caring and considerate. Shifts available when you ask for them, and if you work hard and build up a good rapport with the company you will get rewarded with more work, and more trainings on smaller brands with fewer staff members. This means you get so many more shifts as you’re one of 4 or 5 people who’s trained on a brand, as opposed to 50 or 60. If you put in the work and time, it’s definitely worth it.

Cons

Trainings aren’t paid, but that’s not so much a fault of Chimera as it is of the brands and companies that are requesting trained counter cover.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "very creppy boss"

Former Employee - Hostess

I worked at Chimera Recruitment part-time for less than a year

Pros

I do not think there were any

Cons

the boss or manager was beyond creepy

2. "Third agency I’ve worked for and best so far!"

Current Freelancer - Sales Associate in London, England

I have been working at Chimera Recruitment for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work, with decent wage! the perfect job to support careers in the arts and freelance work with opportunities to develop skills and knowledge in fragrance, beauty, retail and other fields! Super understanding when I need time off even when it’s last minute and always seem to have work when I need shifts, giving me more freedom to focus on my other interests and passions!

Cons

Retail can be really boring when it’s quiet- obviously in no way the agency’s fault, I have no complaints about them

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Chimera Recruitment.