1. "Friendly growing company, great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portishead, England

I have been working at Chorus Global part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Family feel to the business - Directors are happy to listen and are open to new ideas - Exciting times ahead - People are great and very friendly - Location for me is perfect

Cons

Company benefits could be better but looks to be improving in line with our growth plan

Continue reading
    Chorus Global2020-03-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Tech company with friendly atmosphere"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portishead, England

I have been working at Chorus Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a consultancy provider, we work with a lot of different companies on a wide variety of projects which means no day is ever the same. The people here are experts in their fields and push the boundaries for what we can do with tech so although it's a challenging environment to be in, it's really rewarding too. Culturally, we're an open & transparent company, with a friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Traffic to Portishead can be heavy particularly during summer months. Although it's exciting to be part of a smaller company, it also means there are times when you have to pitch in on work that isn't in your comfort zone or technically part of your role.

Chorus Global2020-03-04
  2. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Finance Assistant

I have been working at Chorus Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Chorus you are valued as an individual and the work you do is appreciated. Management are very friendly and supportive. Chorus have some great social events including a Summer do and Christmas party which are always lots of fun. Chorus is in a great location, it is based just outside of Bristol so you don't get stuck in traffic and they have free on-site parking!

Cons

As Chorus is in the technology industry things are often changing as we update to the latest software which can bring challenges, however there is always support in place to make sure the new changes are smooth.

Chorus Global2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about Chorus Global.