Cisco Systems - Love people & technology? Love where you work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Love people & technology? Love where you work"

Current Employee - Technical Solutions Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you love people and technology - Cisco is an excellent place to start, grow and extend into a role. CSAP (Cisco Sales Associate Program) - is a global accelerated program designed for you to learn and propel your career at Cisco. You are given the opportunity to gain professional certifications, travel and create worldwide friendship. This year long program was the perfect way for to start my career at Cisco. Cisco will allow you to move to find a role to suit you and managers are supportive for you progressing in your career path. There is a reason why #lovewhereyouwork and #wearecisco go hand in hand, flexible working is encouraged to help you work how and when suits you, Fun fund is what happens every few months to bond and have fun with your team mates. If people culture is something you are looking for in your career, Cisco is where you will be made to feel at home with a new Cisco Family.

Cons

As with any big company; restructuring, politics and change can majorly impact careers but this is not unique to Cisco. Change in technology, change in workplaces will happen in any field this is not something to fear.

Cisco Systems2019-09-24
  1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer

I worked at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture, Benefits, way of life

Cons

None I can think of

Cisco Systems2020-01-17
  2. "Easy but challenging"

Current Contractor - Project Manager

I have been working at Cisco Systems for more than a year

Pros

Hard work will help you succeed

Cons

No benefits, treated differently because of red badge

Cisco Systems2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about Cisco Systems.