"Entrepreneurship at its best"

Current Employee - Full Stack Web Developer in London, England

I have been working at Clevertech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible working time, great projects and colleagues make this company the best! You are given a chance to work on interesting projects ranging from startups at their beginnings to enerprise applications, all done with cutting edge technologies. But that's not all, each developer has access to best learning materials available so if you want to learn and improve you're 100% covered. The best part is that you can do all of this while travelling the world!

Cons

Remote work is not for everyone! In order to succeed here, you need to self-improve constantly and communicate very efficiently. If you're used just to writing code without understanding client needs this isn't the place for you.

Continue reading
    Clevertech2018-04-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Freedom, mastery, and purpose"

Former Employee - Technical Lead

I worked at Clevertech full-time for more than a year

Pros

CT is a great place to work. Lots of smart people; super low overhead; candid feedback.

Cons

Career path fuzzy. Communication with management not the best.

Clevertech2020-05-26
  2. "Remote First, Interesting Work, Great Culture, Great People, Fast-Paced"

Current Employee - Human Resources and Recruiting Specialist in Ithaca, NY

I have been working at Clevertech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clevertech is an amazing company. They are always innovating their process and are unique in the way they approach their work. They care deeply about what they do and the people they do it with. I first found Clevertech through needing a remote job, and I am so glad I did! They value culture and they value being masters at what they do. I did not think it was possible for work to be this engaging, challenging, and fast-paced and I love that! I would highly encourage anyone to apply!

Cons

I would say that you need to be someone who enjoys a fast-paced work environment to thrive here, and you also need to be someone who enjoys working hard at what you do. They also typically pay less than other companies who hire a traditional workforce but this is because there are many advantages financially to being remote such as not having to live downtown or pay for a commute, etc.

Clevertech2020-04-20

Discover more reviews about Clevertech.