"Used to be good"

1.0
    NOC Operations Engineer in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at Cloudreach

Pros

Some investment towards personal development, relatively social place to work.

Cons

Cloudreach used to be a great company to work at but this started declining rapidly over the last few years when experienced employees started leaving in droves. Employees were not valued for their loyalty and certainly were not consistently respected based on their skills and the effort which they applied. Questionable promotions were made, egos too often came before technical experience and sound judgement. Aggressive personalities and biased treatment were rampant. Instances of complete lack of respect for employees' circumstances from managers. Major cultural differences existed between offices. Things have only got worse since i left as i learn from friends who remain.

Continue reading

Cloudreach Response

October 13, 2016Global Head of People Operations

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value and consider all feedback and will continue to use such feedback to help us improve as we grow. As a business we've experienced some very ambitious growth numbers (not only in headcount) over the years as we pretty much doubled in size year on year. Considering this, we have also, as many other companies do, experience a fair amount of growing pains. Do we get it right every time? Absolutely not, but we learn from our experiences and also our mistakes. Our People are central to our success and our founders and leadership team are key in helping us drive our business forward in this every growing and changing market. With our new leadership and experts tracks we feel that some of the points you've raise are in fact areas where we've learnt from and are taking huge steps forward in giving our staff the right tools and opportunities to excel. We know it is vital to any business success to select the best employees and to nurture and support them to help them achieve their full potential. All our our staff have access to an experienced global internal engineering community through experts groups and a wide range of training opportunities. To address some of the other growing pains you raised, we recently implemented a new performance management system, removing bias and resulting in much more regular staff engagement and relevant, timely feedback.

1. COVID-19

"Doing all the right things"

5.0
    Current Employee - U S New Hire

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time

Pros

The people are amazing: responsive and whip-smart. Having spent time at other tech firms, I can sniff out real culture vs. forgery... and this place is genuine. Leadership team (mostly new) is the real deal and doing all the right things to atone for sins of past management. Despite the impact to society from Covid-19, the company is healthy, hiring, and delivering on our customer's needs.

Cons

None so far, but I am new.

Continue reading
  2. "good place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Architect in New York, NY

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time

Pros

a good place to work, work-life balance is great

Cons

good place but not during pandemic

Discover more reviews about Cloudreach.