Cloudreach - Amazing culture. Lots of fun, but not for the faint-hearted | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Amazing culture. Lots of fun, but not for the faint-hearted"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time

Pros

Exposed to great tech. Ability to make a real difference. Plenty of learning and career opportunities as the company continues to grow. Culture is great, incredibly talented colleagues. Great customers and exciting projects. Incredible growth, who doesn't want to be part of a winning team!

Cons

There are some tools and processes which are only being improved recently. Most people are passionate about innovation and change, and aren't very forgiving of that, but inn fairness, when growing at this pace, it's easy to outgrow processes very quickly. Some other areas like the "formal" career progression paths need sorting (happening now).

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring people to do what they do. Be genuine, for better or worse.

Cloudreach2018-11-18
  1. "Fantastic organization with amazing potential for all who join"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Just in my short time here I've made so many new friends, I've grown to expect a certain standard of professionalism and openness (simply because other companies I've been at before have PALED in comparison). Some benefits that have absolutely changed my life include: Easily accessible senior management Flexibility to get done what you need to get done (it's this flexibility that makes CR excel far past their...

Cons

None I can find yet

Advice to Management

Continue to grow, but keep to your cloudy roots, continue to be energetic and open about the good things and never stop sharing the good, bad, and the ugly with your teams

Cloudreach2019-05-21

"Innovative and flexible workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work/Life balance People are passionate, intelligent and easy to work with Working in an interesting field that is impacting the industry as a whole Growing like crazy with opportunities for growth into lead positions Open communication from leadership team Fast paced environment with the flexibility - get your work done and you won't be micromanaged

Cons

Growing pains are a real thing, but worth it if you want to be a part of a company that is gaining competitive advantage and breaking through tech barriers. No company is perfect but at least here they're working to alleviate the pains.

Cloudreach2019-05-06

Discover more reviews about Cloudreach.