Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

fast growing company - opportunity to learn best practices in scaling a B2B startup and build new processes

Apr 4, 2022 - Marketing Operations Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive experience and excited I joined a rocket-ship startup. Super sharp management and leadership team. Very data-driven marketing/sales strategy and impressive account management to retain current customers. Advanced company forecasting and aggressive growth goals - makes you excited to join and be part of Cognism at this stage in the company's journey. Lots of opportunities to grow at this company, and you can step up to take on new responsibilities, or step to the side to focus on/deepen your expertise. I work in operations and I like "building" (automations, process, tools); and I feel I get the best of both worlds -- having time to put my head down and build; while also engaging in strategic conversations with the team/leadership, presenting my data analysis, and getting feedback on areas in management/strategic thinking I want to grow into/improve in my professional career. "Be Kind" - is one of the company values, and everyone here is smart, kind, and cares about what is the "truth" (using data to strengthen their positions). I receive a lot of thoughtful feedback from my direct manager and teammates; and positive affirmations on what I am doing well. I enjoy working here and excited for what's next.

Cons

No downsides. I would prefer more remote social/bonding activities (right now the activities are in-person); which I know is something totally new to the workforce due to COVID. While I love that Cognism lets me work remotely (specifically for the operations team); it would be great to have some ways to have fun and connect with other teammates virtually.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nothing but the best!

Nov 11, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since starting at Cognism in July of 2021 it has exceeded all expectations I've held for my career. Cognism and the great people that make up this company have done nothing but the most in terms of making working here the most enjoyable experience in my professional career.

Cons

Cannot think of a single con pertaining to the company or any employee.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Working at Cognism

Nov 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- career growth - kind colleagues in every department - direct managers genuinely want to help employees succeed - department heads/senior leadership members are approachable

Cons

- work-life balance can be a bit difficult to manage due to the workload, but hopefully hard work and "putting in the time" pays off - super fast paced environment that's always changing (sometimes difficult to keep track of all the changes)

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cognism.