1. "Great company, great history, going in the right direction"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Norwich, England

I have been working at Cooper Lomaz full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is a company I am proud to say I work for. Sales is a challenging and evolving industry and I feel that Cooper Lomaz have tried to stay one step ahead, constantly looking at new ways of improving performance and efficiency to enable the consultants to make as much money as possible. I joined the business with no recruitment experience and was guided by experienced recruiters with a whole host of internal & external training thrown at me. I have been fortunate enough to earn life changing money, while being rewarded with foreign trips, team building days out and high achiever dining events/experiences. On top of this I have an enhanced pension scheme, Medical cashback plan, Vitality Health Insurance and more. The business is forever looking at how to enhance the working environment to ensure there is the right blend to have the capability for high performance while also enabling downtime. The business is continuing to go forward and have moved to secure a fantastic MD with the vision and experience to grow the business further and take us to places we have only dreamed of going. It's an exciting time to be a part of the business.

Cons

Most of the cons are in the past and mistakes have been made. You can't change what has happened, but you can influence what the future might hold. The business is now in very good hands and looks to be going in the direction of smashing past the previous successes and beyond. Newer mobile phones and laptops would be nice.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Dynamic and exciting"

5.0

I have been working at Cooper Lomaz full-time

Pros

Fast paced with really good rewards if you are up to the task. Fun, hard working environment. Great spirit of competition combined with team spirit. Lots of great long term players. Established career structure within the company.

Cons

Quite high turnover of staff, but that is almost entirely due to very convincing salespeople from outside of recruitment coming in not really understanding what a quality driven complex job it really is.

"Please avoid at all costs!!!!!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Norwich, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Cooper Lomaz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Get to finish at 5 on a Friday Vitality health insurance

Cons

Poor CRM Poor management hierarchy Senior managers and HR team who are only still in the business as they know how things work (like the poor outdated, unfunctional CRM system High staff turnover, roughly 30/40 good people out the door since last September. Out with any half decent talent that made money for the business. New management team has taken the company close to financial ruin Give you 3-4 weeks to build a market; if not, you’re chucked onto something else Norwich office - got rid of the whole perm team, all decent billers, now left with nothing Bury, surviving based on old relationship Colchester - high wages and no billings but the most expensive management and recruitment team with no results. No loyalty, gave this company 2 years and then shoved out the door with no warning or hint you might be on the bullseye. No training, you start and get sat on a desk and then just never given training on the CRM. Don’t be fooled by “warm clients” or PSL’s, they have none, every company who has worked with them; won’t work again. Held together by a good team in bury but it won’t last with the poor management and lack of training on offer

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Cooper Lomaz.