Corvus Recruitment - Collaborative, experienced & quality focussed. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Collaborative, experienced & quality focussed."

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Corvus Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Flat structure. -Everyone is involved in decision making. -Ian (MD) is approachable, experienced and a true leader. -Flexible approach to working - ability to work from home and come in early and leave early - I work 08:00 - 16:30. Great work/life balance. We can all do what we need to do in 9:00-17:00 / 08:00 - 16:00 hours, leaving on time is the norm and not looked down on. -Database is quality - Firefish - built... by recruiters, for recruiters. -Excellent Marketing - Alex will work with you to come up with strategies to develop your own personal brand, she'll also help you to come up with new ways to attract candidates. -Everyone is treated as adults. You'll not be hit over the head with KPI's. -The team is made up of some of the most experienced recruiters in Northern Ireland, you'll never stop learning. - Emphasis on "doing the right thing" - we're not out to make "a quick buck" - we want to develop long-term relationships with our clients and we want to understand our candidates needs. -Free fruit - small but nice touch. -Commission scheme is one of the best in NI - no threshold, only a hurdle which you get paid on once you've billed enough to cover your costs. -Decisions get made quickly, as Ian is the sole shareholder, there's no waiting forever for changes to be made / decisions to get made.

Cons

Not experienced any cons and don't really expect to. They have a great culture and I'm confident I've made the right decision in joining.

Advice to Management

Keep it up Ian!

Corvus Recruitment2019-02-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Grown Up Culture for Experienced Recruiters"

Current Freelancer - Associate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Corvus Recruitment for more than 3 years

Pros

Full Autonomy, great support, likeminded people.

Cons

none I can think of

Advice to Management

none

Corvus Recruitment2019-05-23
  2. "Brilliant place to work!"

I have been working at Corvus Recruitment full-time

Pros

Really good, motivated, creative team. Grown up attitude to how people do their job and create value for their clients. One of the values is "almost grown up" and its perfect, slightly quirky which I love and really means "not always in a suit because we don't need to be in a suit to do our job really well". Really supportive environment, where the tone is set from the top. Flexibility in terms of working model,... which includes homeworking.

Cons

There are none that I've seen.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing the things your doing.

Corvus Recruitment2019-04-26

Discover more reviews about Corvus Recruitment.