1. COVID-19

"Great company to work for !"

Current Employee - Senior Credit Controller in Leicester, England, England

I have been working at Cromwell Tools full-time

Pros

Cromwell is a fantastic place to work and your colleagues make it even better. Lots of motivated individuals working as a team in a friendly and positive environment. Very considerate about professional and personal development. Exceptional support on day to day basis as well as through the pandemic makes you feel valued and motivates to move forward.

Cons

Six months of holidays twice a year doesn't seem to be available.

1. COVID-19

"Great Place to Work"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at Cromwell Tools full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great focused leadership, strategy and direction True team ethos and friendly, supportive environment Employee focus where everyone can have a voice, make a contribution and impact if they want to. The company support and consideration during the pandemic has been truly outstanding.

Cons

I can't really think of anything, I am looking forward to continuing my career with Cromwell

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"A Great Welcome To an Organisation"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Learning and Development Specialist in Dyserth, Wales, Wales

I have been working at Cromwell Tools full-time for less than a year

Pros

No hierarchy in the business, it has felt easy to access the senior team. There is a desire to do things better across the organisation. I have experienced a highly engaged team both in HR and within other parts of the business. It feels like people genuinely want to help each other.

Cons

Currently unable to meet people due to pandemic.

Continue reading

Cromwell Tools Response

April 28, 2021Head of Talent & Organisational Development

Thank you for your review and taking the time to give feedback. We truly value our people and want to ensure Cromwell a great place to work - a place to grow, perform and love so it’s great to hear that you feel we are doing this. Thank you!

Discover more reviews about Cromwell Tools.