CrossCountry Consulting - A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A company truly focused on developing and sustaining a fantastic culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture (working with some of the best people in my professional career), supportive leadership and network and great opportunities for career growth from the expanding portfolio of projects and clientele.

Cons

As it's still a relatively young company, some projects may not be the most exciting or challenging (so some may not feel challenged enough in the project roles they get allocated).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing - I've absolutely loved my time here!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-06-04
  1. "Associate Director"

Current Employee - Associate Director in New York, England

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Great people, great culture - Engaged and supportive leadership

Cons

- Company is growing extremely quickly so will need to ensure that the culture that has been built is not diminished

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and stay with the people first mentality and we will continue to be successful

CrossCountry Consulting2019-01-11

"Not a consulting firm at all. Good culture"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

The people at CrossCountry are really nice and their is a great welcoming culture. Senior leadership are very impressive- That's it.

Cons

This IS NOT a consulting firm. It is a back office staffing organization that has terrible opportunities for its people. The only people they employ are those that couldn't make it at big 4 or other firms.

Advice to Management

Stop over selling the work you do.

CrossCountry Consulting2016-07-11

CrossCountry Consulting Response

July 18, 2016Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for writing a review and it’s unfortunate that you had this experience while at CrossCountry. We are a bit surprised by your staffing comment since we offer our consultants the opportunity to work on a broad scope of projects, opportunities, clients and industries within ...

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.