Croud - Great place to work with hard working and passionate people! | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work with hard working and passionate people!"

Current Employee - Director in London, England
Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Croud full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It’s true that the people make an agency what it is, and Croud really does have genuinely nice people, smart and experienced managers and directors, and a culture of being passionate about what we do.

There is opportunity for people to grow, or learn about different areas within the industry. This keeps innovation high, whilst maintaining personal development - it’s the area that I’ve enjoyed the most.

The direction of the business is truly exciting, we have a team of developers building tech to help our account managers do work better and faster, with regular input from the teams to make sure it’s not tech for the sake of tech.

Having worked at a few agencies in the past, both specialist and network, what we have at Croud is really special and I’m delighted to have been part of the journey so far.

Cons

It’s tricky to talk about cons as it’s a healthy culture and environment to work in.

If I had to say something I’d say hard work is expected, and as we continue to adapt to how the industry changes there are times where process isn’t as defined as it could be and we have to work smart to figure out solutions to new challenges we come up against.

Advice to Management

Continue to operate in the way you do. Transparent by nature, with an honest and approachable manner.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Actually a different type of agency."

I worked at Croud full-time

Pros

Great culture, people and tech.

Cons

Could have more exciting clients.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture the same and keep being open to new ideas and initiatives.

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Croud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good atmosphere, friendly staff (across all offices) - everyone is approachable, everyone works hard & there is lots of socialising

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit cold in the office - but apart from that, nothing!

Discover more reviews about Croud.