Croud - Great place to work with hard working and passionate people! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work with hard working and passionate people!"

Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Croud full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

It’s true that the people make an agency what it is, and Croud really does have genuinely nice people, smart and experienced managers and directors, and a culture of being passionate about what we do. There is opportunity for people to grow, or learn about different areas within the industry. This keeps innovation high, whilst maintaining personal development - it’s the area that I’ve enjoyed the most. The direction...

Cons

It’s tricky to talk about cons as it’s a healthy culture and environment to work in. If I had to say something I’d say hard work is expected, and as we continue to adapt to how the industry changes there are times where process isn’t as defined as it could be and we have to work smart to figure out solutions to new challenges we come up against.

Advice to Management

Continue to operate in the way you do. Transparent by nature, with an honest and approachable manner.

Croud2019-02-04

Other Employee Reviews

"Dynamic & Challenging Place to Work"

Current Employee - Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Croud full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Fast-growing company - Huge potential to carve out your own role & move up quickly - Ability to do new things, influence how things are done at an international level - Fun, energetic office culture - Global management who understand business and care about team - Better work/life balance than larger agencies

Cons

- Less structure & training than you will find in older, more-established companies/offices - Management focus on numbers can distract from on-the-ground work

Advice to Management

Involve staff less in the business. Management can take care of revenues, margins, etc. Let junior staff focus on delivering the best possible work for clients.

Croud2017-09-07

"A JOKE THAT IS ALMOST TOO PATHETIC TO BE FUNNY."

I have been working at Croud full-time

Pros

I was taught not to lie so I have no pros.

Cons

I have 5 words...BIGGEST JOKE IN DIGITAL MARKETING!

Advice to Management

Stop the unethical, immoral, and unprofessional practices. Stop working so hard to "TRY" to be #1 when it won't happen if you don't work on how you treat employees internally. And stop deleting ACCURATE reviews to make yourself look good when the outside world knows better.

Croud2018-04-04

Discover more reviews about Croud.