Croud - Great place to work with hard working and passionate people! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work with hard working and passionate people!"

Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Croud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It’s true that the people make an agency what it is, and Croud really does have genuinely nice people, smart and experienced managers and directors, and a culture of being passionate about what we do. There is opportunity for people to grow, or learn about different areas within the industry. This keeps innovation high, whilst maintaining personal development - it’s the area that I’ve enjoyed the most. The direction of the business is truly exciting, we have a team of developers building tech to help our account managers do work better and faster, with regular input from the teams to make sure it’s not tech for the sake of tech. Having worked at a few agencies in the past, both specialist and network, what we have at Croud is really special and I’m delighted to have been part of the journey so far.

Cons

It’s tricky to talk about cons as it’s a healthy culture and environment to work in. If I had to say something I’d say hard work is expected, and as we continue to adapt to how the industry changes there are times where process isn’t as defined as it could be and we have to work smart to figure out solutions to new challenges we come up against.

Continue reading
    Croud2019-02-04

Other Employee Reviews

"Quality Company"

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Croud full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at multiple NYC agencies, Croud is different. It has a wonderful work culture. A startup feel both in terms of growth and closeness of team. Great management who treat employees well and are transparent about the business in a way that is very refreshing. You won't feel like just another replaceable cog in an agency machine.

Cons

Small con: some of the HR processes can be cumbersome at times.

Croud2019-06-04

"A JOKE THAT IS ALMOST TOO PATHETIC TO BE FUNNY."

I have been working at Croud full-time

Pros

I was taught not to lie so I have no pros.

Cons

I have 5 words...BIGGEST JOKE IN DIGITAL MARKETING!

Continue reading
    Croud2018-04-04

Discover more reviews about Croud.