Croud - Great place to work with hard working and passionate people! | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great place to work with hard working and passionate people!"

Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Croud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It’s true that the people make an agency what it is, and Croud really does have genuinely nice people, smart and experienced managers and directors, and a culture of being passionate about what we do. There is opportunity for people to grow, or learn about different areas within the industry. This keeps innovation high, whilst maintaining personal development - it’s the area that I’ve enjoyed the most. The... direction of the business is truly exciting, we have a team of developers building tech to help our account managers do work better and faster, with regular input from the teams to make sure it’s not tech for the sake of tech. Having worked at a few agencies in the past, both specialist and network, what we have at Croud is really special and I’m delighted to have been part of the journey so far.

Cons

It’s tricky to talk about cons as it’s a healthy culture and environment to work in. If I had to say something I’d say hard work is expected, and as we continue to adapt to how the industry changes there are times where process isn’t as defined as it could be and we have to work smart to figure out solutions to new challenges we come up against.

Advice to Management

Continue to operate in the way you do. Transparent by nature, with an honest and approachable manner.

Croud2019-02-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great team, awesome culture"

Former Employee - SEO & Content in London, England

I worked at Croud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best working environments I've been involved with. Fantastic team with . amazing clients. Lots of opportunities to test yourself and grow.

Cons

Very fast paced which, while it isn't a con, you do need to keep up.

Advice to Management

Perhaps more emphasis on growing existing junior staff, rather than focusing on bringing in new talent.

Croud2019-10-15
  2. "Challenging and very rewarding atmosphere"

Current Employee - Manager in Shrewsbury, England

I have been working at Croud full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love being part of such a great team. The company is full of hardworking and smart people who are passionate about their channels and their work. There is a lot of thought and effort from the management team to keep the family and friendly culture going on despite the growth, and the good work is recognised on an ongoing basis, plus there is an internal team who ensure everyone is happy and have what they need.... Really pleased to have found Croud. I feel I can speak up if something is bothering me, and that my ideas will be listened.

Cons

You need to learn when to shut your laptop and go home, because there is always work to do! I wouldn't say it is a bad thing per se but be ready to manage your workload

Advice to Management

Keep caring about our well being and our career / personal development and keep praising and recognising those who work hard, whether they have a client facing role or an internal one

Croud2019-08-07

Discover more reviews about Croud.