Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Currencycloud is the most refreshing place I have had the pleasure of working.

18 May 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Swift and efficient interview/hiring process. My follow up interviews were scheduled with almost no delay and given it was all conducted via Google meet I was very impressed. I was actually stuck abroad (given covid) for my first month and they were super accommodating and even sent my laptop out to me! - Currencycloud is very hot on it's culture. As a new joiner you learn the 3 core values that they swear by and having been an employee for over 6 months now it is clear to see in our every day work and it's makes us who we are. - The structure of our teams & departments is new this year and a refreshing way of working for me. It allows me to become the specialist in my department, promotes a level hierarchy and means I work very closely with my colleagues. - We are a remote first company which allows for more work life balance!

Cons

- Currencycloud is a complex product by nature that covers a lot of verticals. It therefore meant a steep learning curve which was somewhat difficult to overcome 100% remotely.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to build your career

19 Aug 2020 - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

the people, the types of clients you get to work with

Cons

quick to change plans, but that's also a pro in some cases

2. 3.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Okay experience

23 Feb 2020 - Intern Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small, startupy, nice coworkers, small office space

Cons

work was not interesting, did not help company

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Currencycloud.