1. "Na"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Information Security Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DFW International Airport full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Excellent benefits. This company has some of the best including flying for free, I believe.

Cons

Only major con is that it's located far away from where I live.

DFW International Airport2019-10-24

November 19, 2019Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and for making the commute to continue Transforming Travel with us. We’re glad to have you! We agree that the benefits we offer here at the airport are one of a kind. Although we don’t offer free flights, we do have free terminal parking benefits, an on-site LiveWell facility, competitive pay and excellent vacation time off. We sincerely appreciate your input and love hearing that you consider DFW Airport a great place to work. Thank you for your continued service at DFW.

"Great People"

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at DFW International Airport full-time

Pros

People work hard, have big hearts and Care, have pride in their job and pull together when times get tough. Benefits are good. Wellness is really important and we have some new things with engagement that seem interesting. My supervisor asked for my idea during this meeting we had.

Cons

Newer employees are not as disgruntled as the ones just waiting around for retirement and trying to spread their anger around. Favoritism rules when you look at promotion to exec level. Too many execs who get hired that don’t know how to manage people and they sit in their offices like statues.

Continue reading
    DFW International Airport2020-03-20

March 27, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback, there is definitely work still to be done but we are glad to hear that our focus on and efforts towards employee engagement are starting to be felt by you and your team. We hope that as more and more employees engage, we can begin to see some of the behaviors you mentioned find resolution. Thank you for your continued service towards Transforming Travel with us.

"Dispatch Lead"

I worked at DFW International Airport full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy work life, that’s about it

Cons

Upper management Is a pain

DFW International Airport2020-04-25

April 29, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

One of our goals is to provide work-life balance for our employees and we are glad that you experienced that during your time of employment with us. Like all organizations, we are evolving—our leaders and employees alike. Your comment reminds us that we have opportunities yet before us. Thank you for reaching out and for spending a year Transforming Travel with us. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Discover more reviews about DFW International Airport.