Daisy Group - Avoid like the plague | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Avoid like the plague"

Former Employee - Internal Account Manager in Aston, West Midlands, West Midlands, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Daisy Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Not a lot to mention really, good team and internal support from the contracts team.

Cons

Apart form that middle management make David Brent look like Jordan Belfort. Company has had more changes in direction than a confused Sat Nav and nobody is willing to make a u turn. No pay review and when you ask for one the stock answer is 'Daisy don't do pay rises'

Advice to Management

Start again from top to bottom

Daisy Group2019-07-16
  1. "Daisy Corporate Services"

Current Employee - MS Office Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at Daisy Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked for Daisy (through acquisition) for 16 years. It's a great place for people that have initiative, flexibility and are willing to help and support each other. In my experience ideas are welcomed and always listened to. Team work is encouraged, as is skill sharing (no one knows everything :)). The more you put in, the more you will get back. There are excellent career opportunities and development. New... employees start with 25 days AL, this rises to 30 days, plus we all get a day off for our Birthday. Plus Bank Holidays. IMO this is an excellent holiday allocation, I don't know any other Company that offers this.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning, Pros far outweigh any cons.

Daisy Group2019-08-07
  2. "Avoid the sales teams"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Nelson, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Daisy Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Pay Large Carpark Canteen inside. Ability to jump around

Cons

Management is a mess in nearly all departments. No care for employees. Only good if you are friends with them all. They fob u off. Moving to a new department doesn't help, management is the same.

Advice to Management

Get a grip and employ real managers with experiences across the boards. Or train them fully first 🙄. Put a stop to racism across the branches.

Daisy Group2019-09-17

Discover more reviews about Daisy Group.