1. "Daisy Corporate Services"

5.0
    Current Employee - MS Office Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at Daisy Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked for Daisy (through acquisition) for 16 years. It's a great place for people that have initiative, flexibility and are willing to help and support each other. In my experience ideas are welcomed and always listened to. Team work is encouraged, as is skill sharing (no one knows everything :)). The more you put in, the more you will get back. There are excellent career opportunities and development. New employees start with 25 days AL, this rises to 30 days, plus we all get a day off for our Birthday. Plus Bank Holidays. IMO this is an excellent holiday allocation, I don't know any other Company that offers this.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning, Pros far outweigh any cons.

1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Project Engineer

I have been working at Daisy Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very nice company to work for, I feel appreciated and rewarded. The middle management is always on our side and tries to improve things, the upper management also puts the effort to steer the wheel in the right direction.

Cons

Not everything is perfect but don't forget that the employees also have their contribution and they're the thriving force behind a good company.

2. "Its ok"

2.0
    Former Employee - IT Specialist

I worked at Daisy Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some good people working here

Cons

Buy out after buy out after out

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Daisy Group.