Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A data company that puts people first

Dec 23, 2020 - Business Analyst in Aylesbury, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Defaqto recognises the need for employee engagement and to keep things not just about work. There have been multiple activities aimed at wellness and mindfulness that have continued during the homeworking period. The transition from office to remote working this year had been managed very well. The pension scheme and free financial advice are very good

Cons

The office itself is a converted warehouse so suffers from space and heating issues. It's in a very quiet village location so wouldn't suit someone who wants to work somewhere with lots of local facilities.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

What more could you want?

Apr 20, 2020 - Banking Researcher in Haddenham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I not only enjoy the work but the company is so versatile, helping me out whenever they can. To provide an excellent work life balance they will change my hours and allow me to work from home at the drop of a hat if I need it. With the current lockdown in the UK they managed to get everyone working from home even before the lockdown began. They still provider IT support and have allowed us all the equipment etc we need to make our lives easier.

Cons

It's a small company so as my working life experience is with large companies I find that I worry more about keeping my job but this is more to do with the economic climate than the company themselves.

Defaqto Response

Head of HR

Yes during lockdown this has certainly been a worrying time, but I think we have all adapted really well. The flexibility is great and works both ways it brings the best out in people :-) Thank you for your review

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company

Aug 4, 2020 - Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company treats you like an adult! You are trusted to do your work without being micromanaged. Benefits are great

Cons

Only con is a small carpark so arrive early to ensure you get a space

Continue reading

Defaqto Response

Head of HR

Glad to have you on board :-)

Discover more reviews about Defaqto.