Digital Allies - Highly Recommended | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Highly Recommended"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Sunderland, North East England, England

I have been working at Digital Allies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great working environment. A highly skilled, well motivated team that feel valued and involved. A supportive employer that plans personal development alongside business objectives.

Cons

Can't think of any - really! (The coffee in the cafe is a bit iffy.)

Advice to Management

Keep it this way!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic place to work!"

I have been working at Digital Allies part-time

Pros

I have worked at Digital Allies for around 4 months, although I feel like I have been here years as the team made me feel settled within days of joining!

Moving from agency life, I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed about coming to work now. Here, I feel like my role has been taken more seriously, and we are all treat and trusted like adults should be, with flexible working available if needed.

Something I experienced in an agency was constant heavy pressure and work overload. Although we are busy here, I am able to have direct contact with clients, which I find super handy as there is never any miscommunication, and certainly no pressure.

The team are amazing, there is always a happy vibe in the office, which is a massive pro in my eyes, it makes getting up on a morning 1000 times easier! Everyone in the office receives equal treatment, we are always on hand to help each other and no one is ever favoured over others. We all work to high standards together as a team, which is what I absolutely love.

After a knock down in feeling like I wasn't capable in my skills in the past, I have been picked back up again and made to feel like I can make a difference for the business and clients, with my skills and knowledge.

Thank you to my boss Steven, and the team for giving me such an amazing opportunity!

Cons

I don't have any cons for Digital Allies!

Advice to Management

As the company grows, I hope the ethos of the business will never change and that new members of the team enjoy being a Digital Ally as much as I do! :-)

2. "Amazing Company and Standards"

Current Employee - Digital Ally
    Current Employee - Digital Ally

I have been working at Digital Allies full-time

Pros

I'm very happy with the way I've been able to join the team and what the business stands for and I also enjoy my role here as they have provided me with the opportunity to develop into new areas while still being fairly new to parts of it.

Cons

None at all, I'm very happy with the way things are.

Advice to Management

Keep it going, it's very nice to find a company that truly respects their staff.

Discover more reviews about Digital Allies.