Digital Allies - Exciting place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Commercial Director in Durham, England

I have been working at Digital Allies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive and energetic office with a can do attitude. Great list of clients from a selection of highly competitive sectors - presenting us with rewarding opportunities to make a difference for our clients.

Cons

None really - even the parking is free.

Advice to Management

Keep on hiring good people.

Digital Allies2018-09-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Highly Recommended"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Sunderland, North East England, England

I have been working at Digital Allies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working environment. A highly skilled, well motivated team that feel valued and involved. A supportive employer that plans personal development alongside business objectives.

Cons

Can't think of any - really! (The coffee in the cafe is a bit iffy.)

Advice to Management

Keep it this way!

Digital Allies2018-09-13
  2. "Fantastic place to work!"

I have been working at Digital Allies part-time

Pros

I have worked at Digital Allies for around 4 months, although I feel like I have been here years as the team made me feel settled within days of joining! Moving from agency life, I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed about coming to work now. Here, I feel like my role has been taken more seriously, and we are all treat and trusted like adults should be, with flexible working available if needed.... Something I experienced in an agency was constant heavy pressure and work overload. Although we are busy here, I am able to have direct contact with clients, which I find super handy as there is never any miscommunication, and certainly no pressure. The team are amazing, there is always a happy vibe in the office, which is a massive pro in my eyes, it makes getting up on a morning 1000 times easier! Everyone in the office receives equal treatment, we are always on hand to help each other and no one is ever favoured over others. We all work to high standards together as a team, which is what I absolutely love. After a knock down in feeling like I wasn't capable in my skills in the past, I have been picked back up again and made to feel like I can make a difference for the business and clients, with my skills and knowledge. Thank you to my boss Steven, and the team for giving me such an amazing opportunity!

Cons

I don't have any cons for Digital Allies!

Advice to Management

As the company grows, I hope the ethos of the business will never change and that new members of the team enjoy being a Digital Ally as much as I do! :-)

Digital Allies2018-02-19

Discover more reviews about Digital Allies.