Diligent - Good place to work at, fast changing and with opportunities. | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Good place to work at, fast changing and with opportunities."

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Dynamic, open minded, financially rewarding.

Cons

A bit political at times.

Diligent2019-09-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Entrepreneurial Culture; Scale to Execute Big Ideas"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Diligent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company full of self-motivated, driven team members who go the extra mile. We work hard, but tackle hard things and there's so much reward. You're empowered to take on big projects and go as far as you want to go. Often those projects get you exposure to execs like I've not seen before at a global company of this size and scale - enabling you to learn from the leaders directly.

Cons

A startup tech culture (even though it's a bigger company) isn't for everyone. People who are successful at Diligent are excited about the challenge of big growth and big opportunity and think that's what makes it fun. Sometimes, however, there is a mismatch of expectations.

Diligent2019-11-22

"If you like workplace politics, you'll love Diligent!"

I worked at Diligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of responsibilities to take on and lots of learning opportunities. Very fast-paced, you will not be bored with constant acquisitions. Generous benefits and PTO (that is if you can actually take time off). There are a few brilliant (now former) employees who have worked here that I am very grateful for the opportunity to have worked with. Fabulous holiday parties! You get paid! (Snacks were nice too, but pale in... comparison to my current employer's offerings.)

Cons

Pay lower than the industry standard. Lots of responsibility, no authority. Insane hours and non-existent work-life balance. Expect to work weekends, evenings, and holidays. If you enjoy having a life outside of the office, run. Everything is extremely political and politics take precedence over efficiency and results. Often about who you know, rather than what you know. Frequent layoffs due to the constant-changing... organizational structure due to acquisitions. A lot of people look miserable; not a very friendly or social environment. Toxic environment. Poor communication. Need I go on?

Advice to Management

Try to work on culture and tone down the politics. It could be helpful to re-evaluate the position of some members of senior management. There are some "personalities" that seem to be in their role because of tenure rather than being particularly competent. Don't be afraid to take out the trash to improve the culture and work environment! Stop with the fake reviews and actually make changes to get real, good ones.

Diligent2019-11-08

Discover more reviews about Diligent.