"This is a great place to spend 8 hours a day."

4.0
    Current Employee - Department Manager

I have been working at Dollar Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I work with amazing supportive people! The benefits are great. Hours are excellent.

Cons

Slow computer systems are frustrating.

Dollar Bank2020-02-05
  1. "Don't Take the Job, if you Don't like the pay"

5.0

I worked at Dollar Bank

Pros

If you read through the reviews, people complain about not getting paid enough. First, you clearly think you're worth that amount of money because YOU agreed to the salary. If you don't like what they're paying, then turn the job down. Don't go bad mouth a company because you made a bad choice. I'm going to guess, that at your next job, you're going to be under paid and disrespected. I would say its you all being terrible employees, than Dollar being a bad employee. I don't work for Dollar anymore and I can say, that it's the employees lousy attitudes that are the problem. Not the lack of pay. If you work hard, you get promoted. I flew throug hbk the ranks. It's not rocket science.

Cons

Technology is something that needs to be updated ASAP

Continue reading
    Dollar Bank2020-03-07
  2. "Overly Stressful, Low Compensation"

Former Employee - Senior Personal Banker Supervisor

I worked at Dollar Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Regular hours. 3 work events a year average. Good co-workers (if you're lucky).

Cons

Had to make cold calls, sometimes after hours during customers dinner time. Poor upper management. If you get a bonus it goes into your 401K only. Management will often side with the abusive customers over the branch employees. Poor technology, and even when it's upgraded it's years behind everyone else. Low pay for the amount of work you are expected to do. Pay raises with promotions are very meager. CEO that sees only what he wants to see. Forced to resume the work day even after the branch is robbed. Owed overtime pay to several current and former assistant managers and only repaid it after a court battle (and discouraged employees from taking owed money).

Continue reading
    Dollar Bank2020-05-20

Discover more reviews about Dollar Bank.