Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Mar 1, 2022 - ASM (Area Sales Manager) in Cambridge, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard working people Benefits Opportunity to move elsewhere in business

Cons

Big business where things can be slow to move `

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Cares for their Employees

Mar 16, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner in Gurnee, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable and growth oriented organization. Great benefits and truly care for their employees safety and welfare. Supports continuing education and career development.

Cons

Can be very busy as any growing company can be which can result in longer hours.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Intern, more than 8 years

HORRIBLE - DO NOT APPLY HERE

Jun 2, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros I can think of.

Cons

Absolute horrible company to work for!!! If you are a promoter of the company - doesn't matter. If you are positive even when you are overworked, stressed and burnt out - doesn't matter. Extremely unethical. Basically, non-existent manager and supervisor. Not sure what they did on a daily basis, but it was definitely not managing their team. SO much time wasted putting in extremely long hours for NOTHING!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Domino Printing Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have a positive experience working at Domino. It’s really important for us to understand what it’s like to work at Domino, from everyone’s perspective so that we can continue to grow as a great place to work. We’d welcome more detail to understand your experience and implement any necessary improvements, if you feel comfortable to do so please get in touch with us via h.r@domino-uk.com. Thanks, HR Team

Discover more reviews about Domino Printing.