Dream Unlimited - Working at Dream is more than just a job. | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Working at Dream is more than just a job."

Current Employee - Site Superintendent in Regina, SK

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Great family benefits package. Working at Dream means being part of a community and a culture. We strive to create trend setting and innovative communities that people are proud to be a part of. Our work doesn't just start and stop with construction. We are active members of volunteer organizations, fundraisers and numerous events within the Dream communities that we build throughout the year....

Cons

Working in construction means being subjected to the upwards and downwards swings of the market. Dream is not immune to these swings and sometimes the volatile market swings can affect your employment. This is just the nature of construction and will be a factor in any job in this industry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. But always be looking to promote the individual strengths of the staff. Some peoples strongest assets aren't always tied to the job they are in. There are some hidden gems within this corporation.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good company culture"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Toronto, ON

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great perks - Lunch and learns / professional development opportunities - Nice people to work with - Open concept (no offices) including the executive staff, which makes it a very synergistic and team-oriented environment

Cons

- The only cons depend on the division you work in (i.e. business cylces, busy seasons, quarterly reporting, etc.)

Dream Unlimited2019-08-21
  2. "Nice place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Network Analyst in Toronto, ON

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly environment, nice Christmas party

Cons

Bad management in some team

Dream Unlimited2019-07-27

Discover more reviews about Dream Unlimited.