Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A Genuine Fast Paced Company That Looks After it's Staff.

Nov 29, 2021 - Training Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Dreams now 6 years and it's been an exciting rollercoaster of a journey. Dreams always look out for their staff and even during everything that has happened within the last couple of years, I have not once been concerned about Job Security. Dreams is a thriving business to work for and has been growing each year since I have started, however it still has the pro's of a small company in terms of feeling valued & appreciated, everyone has an opportunity to voice comments, suggestions and concerns here. I have learnt so much during my time at Dreams, not just about the products we sell, but about the importance of sleep & rest, how a business operates behind the scenes and the importance of proactivity and reacting to current events and affairs to keep on top of the game. We have a great work culture with frequent team nights out which are all complimentary, regular incentives as well as a regular Friday treat trolley which comes around most Friday's with a selection of treats, drinks and snacks available, all free again. You will also upon completing your 6 month graduation period be eligible for staff discount which means you can order Dreams stock at a fraction of the price, and it really is a fraction of the price.

Cons

Slightly Outdated I.T System but it does the job, this is however under review to be updated.

1 person found this review helpful

Dreams Response

Dreams Ltd

Thank you for this fantastic review! Wishing you a long and rewarding career with Dreams.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

It was a very progressive company

Aug 18, 2021 - Technician in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It had many Growth and development oppurtunity. You get the oppurtunity to learn a lot and be unafraid to fail.

Cons

Always unafraid to fail. You try until you succeed to get any and all project complete. The sky is the limit.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Culturally not the best place to work.

May 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are none. Maybe the hope to get bonus.

Cons

They spend more money in advertising but they don't pay fairly. Management micromanages and does not treat their employees well. They set very unrealistic sales targets that are difficult to achieve. I would not advise anyone to work here.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Dreams Response

Dreams Ltd

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We encourage all employees to be open and collaborative and therefore encourage you to speak to your manager or HR if you have any concerns.

Discover more reviews about Dreams.