Duedil - Great place to work a lot of challenges and fun along the way | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work a lot of challenges and fun along the way"

Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England
Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great product
- Technically challenging environment
- Solid technical base built for growth
- Fun place to work with great people

Cons

There are non-technical areas where it's hard to have your say as that's being dictated by the senior management. There is some sense of secrecy sometimes and communication top to bottom sometimes is lacking.

11 May 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you are still enjoying being part of the team after several years, and appreciate your constructive feedback about communication. We are lucky to have you... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great culture and product, work hard and play hard!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Good base salary for the industry
    - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy
    - Office is full of smart people ready to help even if they have nothing to gain from it.
    - Big investment in people
    - Management mixes with employees which creates a good atmosphere
    - Marketing team super active to generate leads for sales
    - Startup culture but company has a proper structure/workflows
    - free Friday lunch and free booze!
    -2017 is the year, probably the best time to join Duedil as we are in hyper growth so lots of progression opportunities

Cons

- be prepared to work long hours if you want to succeed, this job won't be right for you if you just want to clock in and clock out. You need to be engaged ( I wouldn't qualify that as a bad thing but it's the only appropriate place I can mention it)
    - sales cycle can be longer than what management thinks
    - looks like some issues happened in the past meaning low morale amongst employees that have been in the company for longer. However management has taken good steps to fix these issues and I am happy with what I have seen since I have joined.
    - inbound leads not always allocated fairly

Advice to Management

- internal communications should be improved
    - it's great to assume your team should be accountable but some aren't so pay attention to it and take the necessary steps to bring the focus back.

2 Mar 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and advice.
    Focus and communication are definitely high on our priority list at the moment, and we will look at everything else you have highlighted as... More

2. "Hard work but great opportunity"

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DueDil is full of passionate, driven people and a great team environment. As a growing business there is tons of opportunity for taking on new challenges and personal development.

Cons

As a fast growing business, there's definitely a lot of work to get done and the pace is quick, so environment might not be for everyone. But if you are driven to build something it's not a negative.

11 May 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you so much for your review, and honest feedback about the pros and cons of our high growth environment.

Discover more reviews about Duedil.