1. "Great company to work for!"

4.0

I have been working at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great team and culture Interesting and powerful product

Cons

I can't think of any !

Duedil Response

VP People

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you are passionate about the product and enjoying being part of the team!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Ambitious & purpose driven company with lots of talented people"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

- The company is extremely purpose driven. There's a clear mission driving what they're building and it's one that deeply matters for the economy. - They're trying to solve challenging problems, which gives a lot of room for career growth and learning, especially for software engineering, data and product roles - The company really cares about the people working there and you will leave having made lasting friendships - There's SO many smart, talented, hard working people at Duedil - CEO is a natural leader

Cons

- The company was still finding its bearings and with that came a lot of execution uncertainty around the product

Duedil Response

CEO

Thanks for the feedback and the vote of confidence! Giving people a reason to get out of bed in the morning is so important. Early on I thought of growth as something you did for your board and investors, but having seen the talent and drive of people in our business I now know that the greatest pressure to grow comes from within. If you don't there's limited opportunity for people to challenge themselves and develop their skills and career. Much of our work these past few months has focused on clarifying why we exist and who we serve. Now we're translating that into the various parts of our business so that everyone and DueDil can see how they contribute to our vision of fuelling a more informed and connected economy. Best of luck with your next role and please know you're always welcome here!

2. "A great 'family' business that finally understands its customers"

Former Employee - Product Manager in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A lovely company with great office atmosphere and team spirit. Working at DueDil feels like being part of a family. Diverse and likeable staff. Nice offices in a great location. Some meaty engineering challenges to get stuck in to, particularly if you like data. After a few years of searching, DueDil finally understands its value proposition and ideal customers, as evidenced by recent success in the British Banking Awards.

Cons

As mentioned above, it took DueDil a few years to fully understand its value proposition and target markets. Some of the early investors were disappointed and fund raising was an ever-present concern, leading to high staff turnover at times. Management has since done a great job in right-sizing the ambition and building a more sustainable story. At the time I left, there wasn't a lot of career development runway ahead of me.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Duedil.