Duedil - It started good, but got lost along the way ... | Glassdoor.co.uk

"It started good, but got lost along the way ..."

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

1) Smart people (apart from the few bad apples and management) 2) Interesting and challenging problems

Cons

1) People promoted to high positions that have no experience or background (especially the CPO and CTO) because of politics 2) Lots of lofty goals without delivering (esp. from former CEO) 3) No product strategy or process 4) No clear career progression paths 5) Salaries below market rates

Advice to Management

To the CEO: try to listen to employees, and get more qualified people to run the business.

Duedil2018-08-01

Duedil Response

August 16, 2018CEO

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re lucky to have a lot of people at DueDil who really care about the work that we do, and I can hear your frustration in your comments. We’re solving a big and important problem, both technically and for the economy as a whole. ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A very special place"

Former Employee - Product in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ Fantastic culture (feels like home/family) + Smart coworkers + Ambitious product + Steady CEO + Trusting senior management + Multiple people choose to come back and stay after career breaks (speaks to culture) + Strong, involved customer base

Cons

- You need to be up for the challenge of scale-up life (resilient) as things change/reshuffle often - Could pay better

Duedil2019-09-19
  2. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture in the office - very friendly, unpretentious and warm environment. Great benefits and support from the management. Great place for personal and professional development; tonnes of opportunities to explore different areas of the business and get involved in exciting projects. Your work feels valued and rewarded.

Cons

Due to the nature of a startup there are areas lacking structure and protocols; however, this will come with time as the business grows. Working hours are quite long.

Advice to Management

Perhaps reconsider the working hours, or at least for the summer period.

Duedil2019-03-18

Discover more reviews about Duedil.