Duedil - Great place to work, despite constant change | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work, despite constant change"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people and culture are what make DueDil a great place to work. Comfortable and collaborative working environment with a great work-life balance, but everybody knows what needs to be done on a short, medium & long-term basis.
Given more responsibility than I would have been given in the same role at other companies, with lots of opportunities for personal and professional development.

Cons

Occasionally over-promised and under-delivered, particularly with regards to progression. More responsibility within a role is great for development but should be rewarded with pay increases.
As is the nature of any growth-stage business, there is constant change but it is not always managed and communicated properly; make sure to manage expectations.

Advice to Management

Make sure to be transparent and communicate change across the business, both good and bad. Be open about career progression and manage expectations from the beginning.
The people and culture are what make the company what it is, so be careful not to lose that along the way.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"It started good, but got lost along the way ..."

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

1) Smart people (apart from the few bad apples and management)

2) Interesting and challenging problems

Cons

1) People promoted to high positions that have no experience or background (especially the CPO and CTO) because of politics

2) Lots of lofty goals without delivering (esp. from former CEO)

3) No product strategy or process

4) No clear career progression paths

5) Salaries below market rates

Advice to Management

To the CEO: try to listen to employees, and get more qualified people to run the business.

Duedil Response

16 Aug 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re lucky to have a lot of people at DueDil who really care about the work that we do, and I can hear your frustration in your comments. We’re... More

"Great place to work, great people and great culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Everyone really passionate about what they do and the mission of the company
    -Great mix of people, from different countries, which brings a great culture and environment to work in
    -HR is really great for a company of this size
    -Equality is a big focus.
    -Free lunch on a Friday!
    -Company growing

Cons

-Some of the benefits could be improved

Advice to Management

Don't change the setup, it is working really well in terms of culture. One of the nicest companies I have worked for. Everyone is genuinely happy to come to work

Duedil Response

16 Feb 2018 – VP People

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team.
    We will do our best to maintain the culture, so that you can keep focusing your passion on what you do... More

Discover more reviews about Duedil.