Duedil - A great place for growth | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A great place for growth"

Former Employee - Head of in London, England
Former Employee - Head of in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I learned more and grew more in my four years at DueDil than any other period of my life. I feel very fortunate to have been a part of such a driven, purposeful, capable, and growth-minded team. The opportunities presented and earned at DueDil changed the trajectory of my career and I will always be grateful for that.

DueDil provides a results-oriented, meritocratic environment. With a necessary and meaningful mission and a great product, DueDil is a great place to build your career. It's not easy, nor should it be, but the rewards are worth the effort.

+ Strong CEO and board leadership
+ Great personal growth opportunities
+ Opportunity for real impact
+ Fun, inspiring culture
+ Access to leadership and every part of the business
+ Learning and growth opportunities abound

Cons

- It's a tough market to compete in, but that challenge (when approached with the right mindset and tools) leads to advanced personal and collective growth

Advice to Management

Maintain focus on building a 10x product. Protect and enhance the culture and distribution teams, but continue and accelerate the focus on the product.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company, product, and team!"

Former Intern - Summer Intern in London, England
    Former Intern - Summer Intern in London, England

I worked at Duedil as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

- Very welcoming across all teams
    - Senior team invites input, likes when assumptions are challenged
    - Freedom to focus and develop areas/roles of interest
    - Big opportunity to make an impact / progress quickly if you're a "go-getter"

Cons

- Informal mentorship / personal development exists, but limited formal processes defined. Likewise for career development path with non-common roles (i.e., not sales, marketing, AM, & engineering roles)

Advice to Management

Keep making progress on developing processes / hitting home the importance of people development, mentorship. Start to formalise the fact that high performance = career progression.

Duedil Response

23 Oct 2018 – CEO

Thanks for sharing your feedback on your experience, both the good and where there's room for improvement. One of the core skill sets we looked for in our new VP of People is someone with strong... More

"Great place to work, despite constant change"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people and culture are what make DueDil a great place to work. Comfortable and collaborative working environment with a great work-life balance, but everybody knows what needs to be done on a short, medium & long-term basis.
    Given more responsibility than I would have been given in the same role at other companies, with lots of opportunities for personal and professional development.

Cons

Occasionally over-promised and under-delivered, particularly with regards to progression. More responsibility within a role is great for development but should be rewarded with pay increases.
    As is the nature of any growth-stage business, there is constant change but it is not always managed and communicated properly; make sure to manage expectations.

Advice to Management

Make sure to be transparent and communicate change across the business, both good and bad. Be open about career progression and manage expectations from the beginning.
    The people and culture are what make the company what it is, so be careful not to lose that along the way.

Discover more reviews about Duedil.