Duedil - Anonymous | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Anonymous"

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic culture in the office - very friendly, unpretentious and warm environment. Great benefits and support from the management. Great place for personal and professional development; tonnes of opportunities to explore different areas of the business and get involved in exciting projects. Your work feels valued and rewarded.

Cons

Due to the nature of a startup there are areas lacking structure and protocols; however, this will come with time as the business grows. Working hours are quite long.

Advice to Management

Perhaps reconsider the working hours, or at least for the summer period.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great culture"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great culture and room to develop

Cons

Change in strategy came a little late in the game but it paid off and is selling very well.

2. "A great place for growth"

Former Employee - Head of in London, England
    Former Employee - Head of in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I learned more and grew more in my four years at DueDil than any other period of my life. I feel very fortunate to have been a part of such a driven, purposeful, capable, and growth-minded team. The opportunities presented and earned at DueDil changed the trajectory of my career and I will always be grateful for that.

DueDil provides a results-oriented, meritocratic environment. With a necessary and meaningful mission and a great product, DueDil is a great place to build your career. It's not easy, nor should it be, but the rewards are worth the effort.

+ Strong CEO and board leadership
    + Great personal growth opportunities
    + Opportunity for real impact
    + Fun, inspiring culture
    + Access to leadership and every part of the business
    + Learning and growth opportunities abound

Cons

- It's a tough market to compete in, but that challenge (when approached with the right mindset and tools) leads to advanced personal and collective growth

Advice to Management

Maintain focus on building a 10x product. Protect and enhance the culture and distribution teams, but continue and accelerate the focus on the product.

Discover more reviews about Duedil.