Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Anonymous

18 Mar 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic culture in the office - very friendly, unpretentious and warm environment. Great benefits and support from the management. Great place for personal and professional development; tonnes of opportunities to explore different areas of the business and get involved in exciting projects. Your work feels valued and rewarded.

Cons

Due to the nature of a startup there are areas lacking structure and protocols; however, this will come with time as the business grows. Working hours are quite long.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Ambitious & purpose driven company with lots of talented people

22 Aug 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is extremely purpose driven. There's a clear mission driving what they're building and it's one that deeply matters for the economy. - They're trying to solve challenging problems, which gives a lot of room for career growth and learning, especially for software engineering, data and product roles - The company really cares about the people working there and you will leave having made lasting friendships - There's SO many smart, talented, hard working people at Duedil - CEO is a natural leader

Cons

- The company was still finding its bearings and with that came a lot of execution uncertainty around the product

Be the first to find this review helpful

Duedil Response

CEO

Thanks for the feedback and the vote of confidence! Giving people a reason to get out of bed in the morning is so important. Early on I thought of growth as something you did for your board and investors, but having seen the talent and drive of people in our business I now know that the greatest pressure to grow comes from within. If you don't there's limited opportunity for people to challenge themselves and develop their skills and career. Much of our work these past few months has focused on clarifying why we exist and who we serve. Now we're translating that into the various parts of our business so that everyone and DueDil can see how they contribute to our vision of fuelling a more informed and connected economy. Best of luck with your next role and please know you're always welcome here!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and culture

15 Jan 2021 - Product Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generally the culture was great and the company was filled with some incredibly intelligent and ambitious people.

Cons

Fairly typical cons of a startup culture (to go along with many of the benefits) - sometimes long hours etc.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Duedil.