Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not good for your mental health

Jul 14, 2021 - Enterprise Account Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting pitch + colleagues but struggle with anything else

Cons

As mentioned below this is not a great career move. The environment is stressful/ blameful from the top down and not in a productive sense but from a, "we can't miss another quarter as our investors are pressurising us and won't give us more money." Sales is an individual sport but the concept of support from marketing, SDRs, BDRs, partnership network is none existent. EVERYTHING is reliant on you and don't expect any support/ encouragement from leadership if you're off target. When you combine that with a niche product ,which hasn't developed in years along with other product failures, your TAM is extremely slim but strangely in my time this still resulted in raised targets. The road is littered with former employees not just from sales (check Linkedin) due to all the reasons mentioned above and more. Don't be surprised if you see some more positive reviews quickly appear after mine. HR are pretty on it with muddying the water..... I'd advise to get concrete answers on: 1. close won rate? 2. how many EAM have hit target over the previous 4 quarters? 3. What product devs have happened over the past year? 4. What has the turnover of EAM been? 5. Average deal cycle? 6. Split between leads + self generated? 7. What level of quota did the top EAM hit? 8. WHAT IS THEIR SITUATION WITH FUNDING?

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Duedil Response

Miss

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that you felt like you could not speak on some of the points that you have raised. One of the things we are passionate about is that we take all feedback seriously and we work to make things better for everyone concerned. I would like to clarify some of the points that you have made You mentioned that you were with us for 3 years, in that time yes you will have seen the move away from SDR led sales, we purposely made the decision to hire Enterprise level Account Managers who could operate at C-suite level with all the challenges that that brings. I won’t lie, like many companies we have had products that we have tried and decided were not in our best interest to pursue, you will have seen our recent focus on KYB for Life and the validation that is getting within the market. Product development is a key focus for us for the future and whilst it’s not always been perfect, it has become a mainstay of our focus for the long term. With regards to more reviews appearing, we do ask people at exit interviews to add their thoughts to Glassdoor, good or bad especially if there is something that on reflection they felt we should know. So, once again, thank you for your responses!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Ambitious & purpose driven company with lots of talented people

Aug 22, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is extremely purpose driven. There's a clear mission driving what they're building and it's one that deeply matters for the economy. - They're trying to solve challenging problems, which gives a lot of room for career growth and learning, especially for software engineering, data and product roles - The company really cares about the people working there and you will leave having made lasting friendships - There's SO many smart, talented, hard working people at Duedil - CEO is a natural leader

Cons

- The company was still finding its bearings and with that came a lot of execution uncertainty around the product

Be the first to find this review helpful

Duedil Response

CEO

Thanks for the feedback and the vote of confidence! Giving people a reason to get out of bed in the morning is so important. Early on I thought of growth as something you did for your board and investors, but having seen the talent and drive of people in our business I now know that the greatest pressure to grow comes from within. If you don't there's limited opportunity for people to challenge themselves and develop their skills and career. Much of our work these past few months has focused on clarifying why we exist and who we serve. Now we're translating that into the various parts of our business so that everyone and DueDil can see how they contribute to our vision of fuelling a more informed and connected economy. Best of luck with your next role and please know you're always welcome here!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Senior Devops

Jul 25, 2021 - Devops Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great to work in and company

Cons

Team working is lacking in some aspects

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Duedil.