E-Cigarette Direct - Customer service manager | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Customer service manager"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Swansea, Wales

I have been working at E-Cigarette Direct full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good working environment. Supportive team with everyone willing to help each other. Good pay. Been off work on maternity for a year and have had a very warm welcome back.

Cons

Fast changing environment with lots of new products to learn about all the time.

E-Cigarette Direct2019-03-18

March 20, 2019

Firstly welcome back to the team! We missed you and are so happy to have you back. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you think the pay is good and the team is supportive, we wouldn’t have it any other way. We are growing quickly and our industry can be very fast moving, which can present its challenges ie. lots of new products! We are currently working on ways to keep our colleagues up to date with product knowledge and are very excited to share some new product videos with the team really soon! If you ever feel you need any additional support please do not hesitate to let us know.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Customer Advisor in Swansea, Wales

I have been working at E-Cigarette Direct part-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive management Good pay Customer focused

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Seems to be good progression opportunity within the company and always extra hours to be picked up when available. However progression to a greater hours within contract would be great.

E-Cigarette Direct2019-10-04

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. As you know we pay all of our colleagues above minimum wage, regardless of age, so we appreciate that you think we pay our colleagues well. At ECD we aim to deliver excellent customer service, which is why our first company value is ‘Exceed customer expectations whatever your role’. Our customers are our business so it is important that we always remain customer focused. It’s great to hear that you think management are supportive and that we have good progression opportunities. Where a vacancy comes up in your area for more hours we would always prefer to give this to an existing colleague rather than recruit someone new so if your looking for more hours make sure you let your manager know! Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

2. "Great company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

I have been working at E-Cigarette Direct full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really good work ethics. Good pay and some great benefits. Really great support from head office.

Cons

Lone working as it can get very lonely

Advice to Management

Only to look into how many shift's we are still working alone.

E-Cigarette Direct2019-10-14

October 17, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you think we pay our colleagues well and that we offer some great benefits. We like to think that the entire company offers good support and the team in HO really are a great bunch! As you know our store teams are small and lone working is unfortunately unavoidable. There are plenty of things we can do to help support you when you are lone working including giving you access to online learning resources. We are also about to introduce an internal instant messaging service so you can stay in touch with colleagues in other stores more easily! Of course you can always give us call in HQ if your feeling lonely, we are always up for a chat :-)

Discover more reviews about E-Cigarette Direct.