ECS Digital - Great company growing at pace | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great company growing at pace"

Current Employee - QA and Continuous Delivery Consultant

I have been working at ECS Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very honest culture, with great emphasis on driving growth and improvement both for their clients and for themselves.

Cons

Growing pains of a scaling company. As a small consultancy, they are more susceptible to the whim of available client work. Expect to be sent and pulled from clients at short notice.

ECS Digital2019-06-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent!!"

Current Employee - QA and Continuous Delivery Consultant in London, England

I have been working at ECS Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the first company I've worked for, where you can actually decide what technology you want to work in. If you are new to it, you can even benefit from the numerous trainings made available to you. The managment genuinely seems to care about employee satisfaction, weekly surveys and 'open-to-chat-anytime' attitude from senior management proves this. Social get togethers, company rewards and bonus are added... benefits :) Add to that the fact that every collegue I've met is super helpful!!

Cons

None that I can think of now.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

ECS Digital2019-02-21
  2. "Great place to work and learn new things"

Current Employee - QA and Continuous Delivery Consultant in London, England

I have been working at ECS Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

- You feel valued because the management listens to your suggestions - If you are serious about career progression, ECS Digital gives you the means on how to progress through various trainings, career development plan and regular catch up with your practice lead. - You get rewarded and recognised for the work that you have done. - Working on different clients mean that you get expose with different tools and... technologies. - Great benefits package - Free lunch every Friday - Free massage - Great social events - We host DevOps playgrounds meet up every month which is a good way to network with other people and learn about new things - Management is committed with increasing diversity amongst its employees

Cons

As with any consultancy, you might be based on different locations.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Continue listening to your employees :)

ECS Digital2019-02-19

Discover more reviews about ECS Digital.