Edelman - Excellent agency | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Excellent agency"

Former Employee - Senior Vice President in London, England

I worked at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Collaborative environment with an exceptionally supportive senior management team Investment in new technologies and platforms to ensure they kept pace with industry change Great team spirit Paid above market salary with benefits

Cons

There is a potential to get lost within a big firm so hard to stand out

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, you remain the standard by which others measure themselves

Edelman2016-08-10
  1. "I can see myself staying here a while"

Current Employee - AAE in London, England

I have been working at Edelman full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office is an incredibly friendly place, full of enthusiastic and approachable people. On the whole, stuff just gets done - I couldn't pinpoint anybody I've worked with who I think was only half-assing it. Any times I've had a problem (personal or professional) I've been met with supportive line management. I feel like when I ask to try something new, I'm taken seriously and given the chance to improve my skills.

Cons

Your hours vary enormously by team, some teams are really good for making sure you're not always staying late, others regularly stay late and consider it 'the norm'. Right now, I have very few complaints about my job, but I'm given the impression that the higher up you are, the more the cracks start to show, so it's easy for me to be overwhelmingly positive. However, because of occasional negativity from mid-level...

Edelman2019-07-10
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic clients, smart and engaging people. Flexible working becoming part of the company-wide culture.

Cons

Unclear promotion and salary increase processes, superficial training, poor career pathing.

Edelman2019-08-16

Discover more reviews about Edelman.