Edelman - Edelman Digital New Hire Experience | Glassdoor.co.uk

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

"Edelman Digital New Hire Experience"

Current Employee - Digital Account Services in New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Digital Account Services in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Edelman full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In the short time I have been here (~4 months) I have already grown to love the company culture. Very rarely is the first answer 'No'. It is clear your experience here is what you make of it. This and the work/life balance will (hopefully) have me calling Edelman home for years to come.

Cons

There seems to be some confusion among titles and responsibilities. Some people who you would assume have higher titles don't, while others who may not seem as advance do have a higher title.

Other Employee Reviews for Edelman

1. "Fantastic place to work (best I've ever been at), but be prepared to WORK"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Edelman full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Office culture is second to none. People here love their jobs and love the company which really shows.
    - This place is successful! It's only growing, and they are very employee focused.

Cons

- As with any client based company, you are at the mercy of the client. Therefore, long hours and weekends are pretty common.

Advice to Management

No advice needed to be honest. Upper management has been fantastic and very focused on employees

2. "A dynamic environment with a supportive, entrepreneurial culture and great clients."

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Edelman full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, support, and great clients.

Cons

Structure can be complicated and convoluted; senior people with nebulous titles and responsibilities; writing is a dying art.

Advice to Management

More regular transparency about the state of the business; targeted and helpful training for junior staff that focuses on core skills like writing.