Edelman - Vice President | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Vice President"

I have been working at Edelman full-time

Pros

Great hub. Interesting work and good exposure to UK and global markets. Good opportunities to grow professionally and climb the corporate ladder.

Cons

Internal politics can be considerably daunting.

Edelman2018-09-07

Edelman Response

September 13, 2018Edelman

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you're enjoying your work, the network and have experienced promising growth opportunities. Maria O'Keeffe, Executive Director, US HR

1. "I can see myself staying here a while"

Current Employee - AAE in London, England

I have been working at Edelman full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office is an incredibly friendly place, full of enthusiastic and approachable people. On the whole, stuff just gets done - I couldn't pinpoint anybody I've worked with who I think was only half-assing it. Any times I've had a problem (personal or professional) I've been met with supportive line management. I feel like when I ask to try something new, I'm taken seriously and given the chance to improve my skills.

Cons

Your hours vary enormously by team, some teams are really good for making sure you're not always staying late, others regularly stay late and consider it 'the norm'. Right now, I have very few complaints about my job, but I'm given the impression that the higher up you are, the more the cracks start to show, so it's easy for me to be overwhelmingly positive. However, because of occasional negativity from mid-level...

Edelman2019-07-10
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic clients, smart and engaging people. Flexible working becoming part of the company-wide culture.

Cons

Unclear promotion and salary increase processes, superficial training, poor career pathing.

Edelman2019-08-16

Discover more reviews about Edelman.