"Edelman Healthcare"

Former Employee - Account Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Huge international network and great experts from around world, big corporate clients and interesting work and some talented people

Cons

User unfriendly financial systems and very long hours for fairly average pay; no clear progression path in my speciality; heavy HR demands (loads of onerous '360 degree' team reviews) demands and lack of flexibility from HR department on changing status of my contract.

Continue reading
  1. "Opportunities are boundless, best clients in the business."

5.0

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Big anchors clients Professional Development Opportunities Brilliant Co-Workers Travel PTO/ Work from Home Days Office events & lunches Insightful guest speakers and presentations All in all, Edelman is great place to start your career if you can figure out the way of the land and authentically connect with your colleagues and produce good work. A strong work ethic and friendly personality go a long way.

Cons

Low pay for entry level employees

Edelman Response

December 10, 2019Edelman

Thanks for your review and I'm glad you're enjoying and getting the most of your experience here! Maria O'Keeffe, Executive Director, US HR

2. "Amazing Company & People"

5.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Edelman for less than a year

Pros

Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Definitely a fast-paced environment, but a great agency to work with great clients.

Cons

No cons, really a fantastic community to be a part of

Discover more reviews about Edelman.