Edelman - A great place to learn and grow professionally | Glassdoor.co.uk

"A great place to learn and grow professionally"

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Enriching, supportive, and inspiring work environment. Top pick of jobs out of my post-graduate degree and I couldn’t be happier with this environment for launching my career. The work demands a high standard of excellence, pushing employees to deliver forward thinking, creative and innovative work. Feel intellectual challenged and inspired by the type of work we take on.

Cons

Demanding and fast-paced work environment with low pay, limited bonus/compensation opportunities.

Edelman2018-11-02

Edelman Response

November 26, 2018Edelman

Thanks for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear you're having such an inspirational and challenging experience. Maria O'Keeffe, Executive Director, US HR

1. "I can see myself staying here a while"

Current Employee - AAE in London, England

I have been working at Edelman full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office is an incredibly friendly place, full of enthusiastic and approachable people. On the whole, stuff just gets done - I couldn't pinpoint anybody I've worked with who I think was only half-assing it. Any times I've had a problem (personal or professional) I've been met with supportive line management. I feel like when I ask to try something new, I'm taken seriously and given the chance to improve my skills.

Cons

Your hours vary enormously by team, some teams are really good for making sure you're not always staying late, others regularly stay late and consider it 'the norm'. Right now, I have very few complaints about my job, but I'm given the impression that the higher up you are, the more the cracks start to show, so it's easy for me to be overwhelmingly positive. However, because of occasional negativity from mid-level...

Edelman2019-07-10
    2. "Avoid the toxicity, elitism and privilege."

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England
      No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location, big reputation clients, cross collaboration with other teams, cafe.

Cons

Line management is the worst i've experienced in an agency. Lying culture to team from management. Bullying from senior staff is encouraged by other senior staff. Lack of diversity, very whitewashed.

Advice to Management

Train line management so they are at least adequate at their job.

Edelman2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about Edelman.