"A great place to learn and grow professionally"

4.0

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Enriching, supportive, and inspiring work environment. Top pick of jobs out of my post-graduate degree and I couldn’t be happier with this environment for launching my career. The work demands a high standard of excellence, pushing employees to deliver forward thinking, creative and innovative work. Feel intellectual challenged and inspired by the type of work we take on.

Cons

Demanding and fast-paced work environment with low pay, limited bonus/compensation opportunities.

Edelman Response

November 26, 2018Edelman

Thanks for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear you're having such an inspirational and challenging experience. Maria O'Keeffe, Executive Director, US HR

1. "Opportunities are boundless, best clients in the business."

5.0

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Big anchors clients Professional Development Opportunities Brilliant Co-Workers Travel PTO/ Work from Home Days Office events & lunches Insightful guest speakers and presentations All in all, Edelman is great place to start your career if you can figure out the way of the land and authentically connect with your colleagues and produce good work. A strong work ethic and friendly personality go a long way.

Cons

Low pay for entry level employees

Edelman Response

December 10, 2019Edelman

Thanks for your review and I'm glad you're enjoying and getting the most of your experience here! Maria O'Keeffe, Executive Director, US HR

2. "Amazing Company & People"

5.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Edelman for less than a year

Pros

Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Definitely a fast-paced environment, but a great agency to work with great clients.

Cons

No cons, really a fantastic community to be a part of

Discover more reviews about Edelman.