1. "Flexibility, Support and Lovely people!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are really flexible - you can work out of any office or there's the option for some days at home which is great. Everyone is really helpful and supportive and people are professional but also fun to work with and it's fast-paced with lots of growth which is exciting to be part of. Decent salary, good benefits and lots of training and development, best job I've had in a long time!

Cons

Sometimes planning and communication could be better

Continue reading

Edenhouse Solutions Response

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We agree, Edenhouse is exciting, fun and flexible with a generous total rewards package. Our employees are extremely supportive, warm and welcoming. We are committed to ensuring we communicate openly with our employees, as you will have seen first hand with our daily all employee communication throughout the period of lockdown. We appreciate your feedback and you have our commitment that we will continue to work hard to communicate with our employees going forward.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great family feeling"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Birmingham, England

I worked at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people, philosophy, growth plans

Cons

Need to somehow maintain family run mentality with growth

2. COVID-19

"Short Review."

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

working from home during COVID has been good.

Cons

Lack of company updates and leadership.

Edenhouse Solutions Response

December 22, 2020

Many thanks for your review and feedback. We are glad the support given during the pandemic has been good. We are sorry to hear that the level of Company communication is not in line with your expectations. At present we offer weekly email communications to employees (which was previously daily), a weekly pass-down / cascade to managers from the Leadership team, a bi-weekly employee newsflash and quarterly updates in addition to the news posted on or shared directly from the intranet. If for any reason you are not receiving these communications, your manager is not cascading the communication that is passed to them to share, or you would like to propose additional methods of communication, please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of the leadership team directly who will be happy to assist.

Discover more reviews about Edenhouse Solutions.