- 5.012 Dec 2022Business AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
In my position and department, Egress has a lot going for it, such as: * A brilliant flexible working scheme: currently, the ability to take 2 hours off a week (at any point - makes a massive difference), and a few extra half days a year (on top of AL). * Responsibility: As someone early on in their career, I have been given a lot of responsibility in some very important and consequential projects, which is really supercharging my business exposure, and professional development. * Respect: I also feel a great amount of respect from those I'm working with at Egress. * Management: As I am working between many departments, I have multiple 'line managers'. They're all brilliant, and take a genuine interest in me, and my career development, more so than I would have expected. * Personal Development: There's a lot of opportunity at Egress to engage in personal development activities. For example, we have access to some great personal and career development resources, which we're allowed to make time for during the working week. Moreover, our learning and development team put on some brilliant optional internal learning sessions on general topics such as change management, and presentation skills, which you can also seek to receive 1-2-1 guidance for.
* Resource Limitations: It's more a consequence of Egress being a medium sized employer, but I feel that some teams are stretched quite thin. Consequently, pushing through, and having items on your own agenda be actioned, can be quite difficult.
- 5.030 Mar 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Company culture - Work/life balance - Growth opportunities - Fantastic management team - People who care - Exciting work environment
- Time difference to HQ for US office
- 5.022 Mar 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I have been at Egress for 2.5 years now and I have absolutely loved my time here. It's a fast growth company and I could not have asked for a better place to start my career. I am surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate people who have invested in my career and only want to see me succeed.
I can't think of anything!