- 5.01 Mar 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee
- Company is full of likeminded and talented individuals that have built a very impressive software platform given the scale of the company - There is a rewarding culture with lots of expensed social events that encourage employee bonding. The close-knit feel of the workforce is the company's biggest asset! - The senior leadership are very approachable and will work with you, not above you. - There are still offices across the UK with a decent amount of regular visitors, despite having flexible working abilities, this is becoming so rare for tech companies and is absolutely something to push as a unique point!
- Sometimes pressure from other departments outside engineering will lead to a weaker software design being selected. It can lead to corner's being cut sometimes with a working solution favored over a polished one.1
- 5.030 Mar 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Company culture - Work/life balance - Growth opportunities - Fantastic management team - People who care - Exciting work environment
- Time difference to HQ for US office
- 5.022 Mar 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I have been at Egress for 2.5 years now and I have absolutely loved my time here. It's a fast growth company and I could not have asked for a better place to start my career. I am surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate people who have invested in my career and only want to see me succeed.
I can't think of anything!