- 5.014 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
- Senior leadership empower their staff and are genuinely invested in employees personal and professional growth. - A growing company with plenty of opportunity for progression, and well structured training and development plans to support this progression. - The founders of the business work alongside all staff and have an open door policy where they welcome new ideas and new ways of doing things. It's clear that they care about everyone in the company and will often pop over for a chat to see how you're doing or just to ask if you had a good weekend. - The mission statement is clear and everyone believes in what we do. That's powerful, and exciting to be apart of. - The culture is all about employee wellbeing, and the HR team work hard to give us the best possible benefits. - The company understands work life balance and actually respects that.
No company is perfect, and while we grow things evolve. You truly do get out what you put in and Egress works hard to reward their staff.
- 5.030 Mar 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Company culture - Work/life balance - Growth opportunities - Fantastic management team - People who care - Exciting work environment
- Time difference to HQ for US office
- 5.022 Mar 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I have been at Egress for 2.5 years now and I have absolutely loved my time here. It's a fast growth company and I could not have asked for a better place to start my career. I am surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate people who have invested in my career and only want to see me succeed.
I can't think of anything!