- 5.026 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLondon, England
I've worked at Egress for nine years. That's a long tenure in a tech company. There are 3 reasons why I have stayed that long: 1) The people are great and the culture is vibrant 2) The business is continually evolving which means you get continued opportunities to develop your career experiences, skills, and knowledge and the company supports you in this 3) You get meaningful recognition and fair compensation for what you do
Workloads can be high at times and for sustained periods, but you'll be supported.
- 5.030 Mar 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Company culture - Work/life balance - Growth opportunities - Fantastic management team - People who care - Exciting work environment
- Time difference to HQ for US office
- 5.022 Mar 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I have been at Egress for 2.5 years now and I have absolutely loved my time here. It's a fast growth company and I could not have asked for a better place to start my career. I am surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate people who have invested in my career and only want to see me succeed.
I can't think of anything!