- 5.024 Oct 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLondon, England
Culturally, individuals are always pushed, there is always opportunity to take on something new or out of your comfort zone. I've moved through 3 or 4 distinct teams/functions since joining - some didn't exist when I started, in office locations we didn't have. We haven't lost the smaller company personality and culture despite being 5x the headcount we were when I joined. We continue to grow at an exceptional rate quarter by quarter, and the company stood by employees throughout the pandemic period. I have the autonomy to set my own style of working, but a management structure in place to remove blockers & address issues when I need them. For younger candidates coming in, there is a great social scene in every office, plenty of opportunities to diversify whatever skillset you may have and (in my experience) plenty of support when needed.
Scale up vibe is not for everyone & this is not a place to blend into the background and remain anonymous.
- 5.030 Mar 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Company culture - Work/life balance - Growth opportunities - Fantastic management team - People who care - Exciting work environment
- Time difference to HQ for US office
- 5.022 Mar 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I have been at Egress for 2.5 years now and I have absolutely loved my time here. It's a fast growth company and I could not have asked for a better place to start my career. I am surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate people who have invested in my career and only want to see me succeed.
I can't think of anything!