Eligo Recruitment - Great Academy!! | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

"Great Academy!!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Resourcer in London, England
Current Employee - Recruitment Resourcer in London, England

I have been working at Eligo Recruitment (Less than a year)

Pros

After Leaving University in June, I started my career in recruitment. The Eligo Academy really help me through this transitional period, what might have been a hard and daunting time for a lot of graduates or even those starting recruitment for the first time - was made very simple and relaxing with the help and guidance I was provided with by the management.
Going into an industry I had no knowledge wasn’t an issue, I was provided with excellent one to one training daily – Vicky who is my dedicated mentor did a fantastic job in helping me get a solid understanding of not only the market I was going into but recruitment also. So much so, I was able to make my first placement in my second week of starting in the academy, which really shows the quality and pace of the training the academy provides.
As well as the quality of training, Eligo really stands by its core values which is something that is rare in a lot of companies. Everyone in the company is friendly and full of advice which made me feel welcome from day one. Having Recently moved into new offices, there is a real buzz around the place which just adds to why Eligo is such a good company to work for.

Cons

I don't have a bad word to say about Eligo!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Progressive Company!"

Current Employee - Lead Recruitment Consultant in London, England
    Current Employee - Lead Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Eligo Recruitment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Eligo offer you the opportunity to build your desk the way you feel it should be done, they offer you the support and encouragement needed to succeed in what can be a brutal industry. Whilst many agencies can be cut throat Eligo offer an environment that thrives on progression and success. Management are continuously looking to acknowledge the win’s no matter how big or small, whether you are a junior consultant looking to break into the business or a senior looking to take your billings to the next level Eligo will offer the right road map to help you achieve your goals.

Cons

Maybe a better office from which to sell the brand like other agencies, which is actually in progress so apart from that, I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

They are very transparent, so can’t really fault them.

"Not what they portray on their website"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Wimbledon, England
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Wimbledon, England

Pros

There are no pros for this poor recruitment company.

Cons

Poor commission structure (paid quarterly with a threshold)horrible office above a shop, people are just out for themselves and no team environment, management don't know what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Pay commission monthly and gave no threshold

Eligo Recruitment Response

3 Mar 2017 – Marketing Executive

Well, this isn't ideal, is it? We admit, newly-painted pink walls in an office might not be for some, but we're fairly happy to be located within seconds of an incredible biltong shop, Sainsbury's... More

Discover more reviews about Eligo Recruitment.