Ellucian - Awesome place to work. | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Awesome place to work."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Ellucian full-time

Pros

Any day WFH. Free cab facility even for general shift. Amazing colleagues. Good client base. Lots of learning opportunities. Top notch management. Free snacks.

Cons

There is only one food vendor and the food is not that great. I can’t think of any other cons.

Ellucian2018-05-16

"Ellucian UK Employee"

Current Employee - Functional Consultant

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have previously held jobs in both the Public and Private sectors and for the last while (less than 1.5 years) I have been working for Ellucian. In that time, I have been promoted and given multiple opportunities to extend myself. I find that I am constantly challenged but also well rewarded. I travel frequently within the UK and have also had the opportunity to travel internationally. The company is dynamic, well...

Cons

If you are unprepared for it, the demands of travelling can be a bit of a drag. However, you get into a groove and make the best of it that you can.

Advice to Management

We all accept the need to work hard and enjoy a challenge. But, the time it takes to simply get from A to B should not be overlooked. As an observation after having visited offices in the USA. Whilst perfectly pleasant, it would be great if the UK location could benefit from some of the same attention. However, all in all I believe things are definitely going in the right direction!

Ellucian2018-05-11

"Good reviews are incentivized"

I have been working at Ellucian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some sound people but not at the top. Salary at certain levels is ok. Others have been there decades and dont get appropriate remuneration.

Cons

Culture is appalling. Take the positive reviews with a pinch of salt. They drain every ounce of self belief out of their staff and bully the ones that dont fit in until they leave. Staff like me are just treading water because we have families to support. It isnt worth selling your soul to the Ellucian devil.

Advice to Management

Stop kidding yourselves

Ellucian2018-08-30

Discover more reviews about Ellucian.